My weekend in pics

I've been crazy busy at work and under a tremendous amount of pressure. So weekends, when I get to spend time with my boys, is especially special.

Ipin and Upin at the playground. This thing scares me,
I'm always terrified that they'll slip through the gap!

Upin practising his side-kicks!


My lil Ipin working the camera!


Someone once mentioned that Upin always has a 'whhaaaat?' look.



And Ipin, on the other hand, always looks like he's hatcing a plan to take over the world.
If he's Brain then does that make Upin, Pinky?

AND he's wearing a Bart Simpson T-shirt???

The Kinder Bueno egg that Ipin is carrying looks very much like Mr Eveel's head! lol.

Here he is- the RING LEADER MIK!

Upin, the kaypoh one engaging the grandmas in idle chatter!

Labels:

Pretty Eveel Adventures: My weekend in pics

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My weekend in pics

I've been crazy busy at work and under a tremendous amount of pressure. So weekends, when I get to spend time with my boys, is especially special.

Ipin and Upin at the playground. This thing scares me,
I'm always terrified that they'll slip through the gap!

Upin practising his side-kicks!


My lil Ipin working the camera!


Someone once mentioned that Upin always has a 'whhaaaat?' look.



And Ipin, on the other hand, always looks like he's hatcing a plan to take over the world.
If he's Brain then does that make Upin, Pinky?

AND he's wearing a Bart Simpson T-shirt???

The Kinder Bueno egg that Ipin is carrying looks very much like Mr Eveel's head! lol.

Here he is- the RING LEADER MIK!

Upin, the kaypoh one engaging the grandmas in idle chatter!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh!!! cute cute cute!! I look at these photos and after the wave of awwness, I wonder how long it takes you guys to get dressed and leave the house lol. With just one, it can already feel like you're planning an invasion of another country. With two, I imagine it involves chasing and pinning them down to put on sandals and the like.

I hope work eases up for you, woman I have been expressed this hope for some time now and it doesn't seem to be paying off!

Love the pics of Upin with the gaggle of grandmas. How wonderful to be surrounded by so much adoring family xoxo

June 12, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger eveeleva said...

Hey yar!

Dressing lil boys for now, is a breeze. Their outfits are always folded in pairs, so there's a matching complete set to put on. As they're mostly hand me downs, as long as they're the same colour or 'look' they make a set. I dun have lil girls that need prettying up. Plus i really can't be bothered.

Yarr....workfront is not great. But I think its partially cos I still walk around in a daze most of the time!

Luv ya babe. Chat with ya soon k?

June 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs to match? They are boys! Haha!

June 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen, 'I Don't Know How She Does It'?

Lately, I've been wondering about the typical roles we occupy when kids come along. Possibly slightly different for singles like me, but in terms of the ambition that a woman may have re. her career, etc, I wonder how other working mothers cope with the distribution of priorities.

Has your ambition level changed since the twins arrived? I know you've always been career driven, ambitious, great at your job and functioning in a high stress, demanding job. How do you feel you're coping and are you just as 'into' it as before?

cos I'm SO not. My ambition has halved, or worse. It's picked up since I started studying again, due to thinking about future job prospects... I feel like I should want more and should be/do more. Wonder if others feel the same?

June 20, 2012 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger eveeleva said...

No I haven't watched it. I should huh?

The thing is my ambition level hasn't changed in my heart and instinctively in every part of my being. But my head tells me that it should adjust because my family is more important than anything and I'm going to regret not having spent the quality time that I could have, while they are young and want me in their lives.

It's especially difficult for me being the main breadwinner in the family. If i want to have more resources available for my children, then I need to work hard and try and move up and onwards. But its really difficult for mom's in my position i think. Cos the children still want me over my hubby, even though he's quite involved in parenting them. And I think men and women's roles, esp in my culture, has been so ingrained, that even thought in our heads we know that its not my responsibility alone to keep house, it still kinda is? And most men, my husband included, intuitively feel that they help us (women) in keeping house or taking care of the kids, as opposed to it being their responsibility?

SO i still do grocery shopping. My husband is so uninvolved when it comes to how much effort it takes to keep the house stocked. Although my in-laws help a lot. They live in JB and do a lot of grocery shopping, and help stock our place too.

But i'm exhausted. Just last night, the boys wanted me and only me. So I had to tend to them, even though I was back late from work, hadn't changed or showered, and still had work waiting for me.

I don't know if I could do the stay at home mom thingee- but having the option would have been nice i suppose. But my circumstances are as they are.

It could just be old age too Son- lol...we slow down, and are less ambitious ya know.

June 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home